Monday, February 1, 2010

New Years Resolution - AP Comp

We've got another tentative check! I got an A on an essay today. There are a couple reasons it's only tentative though. First of all, it was not a full length essay. It was a synthesis essay we did in class to practice for the AP. Second of all, in reality I didn't do fantastically. I got a 6 out of 9. That's not an amazing job, but it was the first graded synthesis essay we did, and 6 was the highest grade in the class. She lowered the grading level because of it being so early on, so technically I got an A, but if it were the end of the semester it would have been a B- or a C.

I'm not sure I wanna count this because when I made that goal I was thinking final draft of a full length essay that we worked on for a long time, but again, tentative check!

No comments: