Monday, April 19, 2010

Questionable Content!

So I've been reading questionable content (An internet webcomic at http://questionablecontent.net) a lot recently. It's so good! I started last break, read it a ton, read it slowly, and recently I've been devouring it like crazy. I've gotten through like 400 of them through this break.

It's sooo good! The characters are so well written and it's pretty funny (occasionally laugh out loud hilarious, usually with Hannelore, more on that later) and the story is pretty interesting, like it's not run of the mill or predictable. I recommend it highly for a HUGE time waster!

My favorite character by fare is Hannelore. She isn't really introduced until sort of far into the comic, so if you begin reading it (LIKE YOU SHOULD) you won't meet her for a while. She's neurotic, germaphobic, has OCD, really sensitive, paranoid, completely likable, and perfectly written.

She's absolutely hilarious with her craziness, but at the same time you really feel bad for her and she is really likable. She's the funniest, the most rounded, and just a really interesting and great character in my opinion.

Also it's SO witty. There is an unhealthy amount of witty banter in that comic. WIT. MORE WIT THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR. OVER 9000 WIT!!!!

I guess I'm feeling meme-ish this post.

I put some questionable content in your blog so you could wit while you read

You should read it

*Goes back to it instead of doing homework*

No comments: