Friday, November 21, 2008

Opening night!

Opening night of the play was yesterday! It actually went really well. I was impressed. I hadn't been feeling very good about how i was doing, but opening night was just a bundle of fun.

It started out at 6 with christian joey and mike singing jesse macartney/dream street, that was fun.

Then we got all our props ready, and did the warm ups.

WE'RE GONNA RAPE, KILL, PILLAGE AND BURN WE'RE GONNA RAPE KILL PILLAGE AND BURN. EAT THE BABIES!

That was a fun warm up, they definitely do that differently at the high school than at the middle school, haha.

Then we talked and stuff, christian gave us the inspirational talk from 300, and we did some stuff. mostly acting.

I was SO glad to be back on stage, i hadn't acted in almost a year and its such a thrill.

Acting IS my natural high. That and making eye contact with a cute stranger, of course.

Other than that, not much is going on in my life. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............................

that was a boring blog, but i wanted to express my opening night excitement! Second night tomorrow, I hope that goes even better

*does good luck dance*

No comments: