Sunday, November 16, 2008

weekends

My life is pretty boring right now. Saturday I woke up at like 12. I sleep INSANELY late on weeknds, because I stay up late and wake up early during the school week. APPLESAUCE YOU SCHOOL (i'm keeping the blog appropriate for the youngins by replacing bad words with friendly ones)!!!!

Then I went to the mall and got a haircut. It turned out ok, i'm not having a passionate love affair with my haircut, but we're hesitantly liking each other. Like, it's only the second or third date, and i don't want to jinx it, but this could turn into a really good relationship. Me and my haircut, that is.

While I was there, I ran into Nicole. She was best friends with Morgans cousin (angie, who I was really good friends with for a while). I didn't recognize her at first, i was like FWHAAATTT?!?!

Then I went to target and I bought some dark jeans for the play, and a super sexalicious sweatshirt. It's black, and it has white stripes but then theres like 2 green stripes in the middle, oh it's SUCH sex. Most of my clothes are like generic colors or american eagle, so it's nice to have my exciting clothes. I'm living life on the edge, yo. The yo made it more epic.

Today I have to study for a bio test, meh. I don't understand it at all, so that sucks. Well adios!

No comments: