Thursday, April 2, 2009

Playlist of the month - March, 2009

Well if you remember, a while ago I mentioned that I was starting a monthly playlist (http://theextremelyawesomeblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/results-to-poll.html, look about half way down), and I finished the first one for March, 2009. Here it is!

Scrubs Interns Theme Song - The Blanks
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Golden Train - Justin Nozuka
Be Ok - Ingrid Michaelson
I Can't Stay - The Killers
Homecoming - Kanye West Feat. Chris Martin
You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
Oh Diogenes! - Original Broadway Cast "Boys From Syracuse"
Come With Me - Original Broadway Cast "Boys From Syracuse"
Finale - Original Broadway Cast "Boys From Syracuse"
Creep (Live) - Ingrid Michaelson
Twitter Song - Ingrid Michaelson

(I'm not sure if this is at all interesting to you, but wherturver). The first and last ones on there aren't exactly real songs, but I skillfully got them into my itunes library =D!

Well thats all for now, I have a lot to talk about but no free time, so expect a HUGE monster post soon where I will talk about the last two weeks (teh musicalz!)

Song of the day - ^^^^ I think the highlights are Golden Train, Homecoming, and anything Ingrid Michaelson

No comments: