Tuesday, June 30, 2009

List of books to read edition 2!!!

I hope you are enjoying my frequent blog posts these last couple days, thats what boredom leads too.

I went to the books store in kennebunkport today for the first time, and it reminded me of some books I wanted to read.

So here is the new and improved books to read list

Twilight - I'm about 70 pages in, I will review it once I finish. So far I still don't like it very much, but I don't know if I ever will being not a teen girl

Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs - I wanna read you

Atlas Shrugged - MAYBE. It's over 1000 pages long but I do want to read it

The Shack - This book seems really cool. Like kind of horrorish but at the same time it's supposed to address religion in many ways, epic

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - I read like the first 150 pages of this and I still need to finish it (my library time ran out)

Wicked - I'm not sure if I will read this, but I'm interested.

So yeah theres my list!

No comments: