Sunday, December 7, 2008

How is this funny?

This happened on facebook today, and it made me think

Mackenzie just because I'm hurting, doesn't mean I'm hurt [every door I ever tried was locked. oh and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off.]
4:24pm

just because i'm losing, doesn't mean i'm lost
uhmm james UR A FUCKING PRICK STFU NO ONE CARES.. and i think ur lost in ur closet cuase you havent come out yet

LATER

Rickie Corleto at 12:22am December 7
i was joking calm down haha, sorry james didnt mean to upset anyone

FUNNY RICKIE

Thats what someone wrote on a status after I commented. I wasn't really offended, but this just made me think, because I see stuff like that on facebook all the time, like how is that a joke? Saying a bunch of stupid retarted insults to someone you don't know for no reason... HILARIOUS! Like after typing that would someone honestly thing people were gonna be like "Thats hilarious!"

Jeff is happy
John: Thats good
Harold: WOW JOHN WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE NOBODY LIKES YOU YOU FAG!
John: Wtf harold!?
Harold: Dude I was just kidding

HILARIOUS HAROLD!!!

*punches harold*



Innocent blog reader: Am I supposed to laugh at this blog post or be angry and uncomfortable?
James: BOTH DAMNIT

No comments: