Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging sisters, making readers feel left out, and apples!

I'd like to start out this blog post by giving a shout out to my newly discovered blogging sister. The things you discover at math meets!

Hmm, I feel like I should alienate people more. Hey, person who reads this blog whos name starts with z, whats up? How are you? We should meet and talk about that thing that ONLY we know about.

Ha, random blog reader, do you feel left out?

Oh, crap I just realized I actually do know someone whos name starts with z.

If you are reading this zac, this wasn't meant for you! It was a coincidence! grr, life.

I've decided I need to spruce up this blog a bit, regular blogging is for lame people.























Did that crazy James just add a picture of an apple to his blog? He's so unpredictable, and I sure love his blog!

Lesson of the day: Stealing blogging ideas from other blogs is fun

No comments: