Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't respond to emotionally harmful bloggers, and I'm gonna depress you

I don't respond to bloggers who choose to be mean to me.
(If you've had no idea what i've been talking about, just quickly look over this not as good forgettable unfunny uncompelling bad blog http://heyycheckitout.blogspot.com/
I know, boring)

I want something to make my blog original, because at the moment it is quite generic, but not anymore. For every blog post, I will add a

Things that depress me: In this day and age, some people are worried it would be racially insensitive to describe someone as, "black".

section. As you can see, i'm quite the depressing chap. If I don't like that addition, i might come up with something else. until next time, good night, and good luck

No comments: