Monday, January 19, 2009

More seriousness

I've decided I want to be a bit more serious in this blog. I used to have a intensely serious rambling blog, but I deleted it and chose a 95% joking around one (this one). I think I want something in between. I obviously won't be TOO serious, because this is public, but I do want a little more than just trying to entertain you.

Think, 50% joking 50% serious.

Think, Dramedy show, but in blog form

Think, Ugly Betty

Think, Scrubs

Yes, I did just admit to watching Ugly Betty, and you know what? I'M PROUD! THAT IS A FUNNY SHOW, IT HAS SOME GREAT MOMENTS, AND GOD DAMNIT AMERICA FERRERA IS BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE!!!!!!

I actually don't watch it anymore, it's a bit too soap opera for my taste and after the first season I felt a little tired of it.

Anyway... hmm seriousness...

Well, it's currently 1:23 AM, and I can't really sleep. Midterms begin in 2 days, and i'm REALLY nervous. I've been having a lot of trouble concentrating on studying, but I will be spending most of, if not all of, tomorrow studying.

What else is going on in my life? I got into the musical!!! Thats -- I'm having a strange paranoia feeling. I think my mom is about to walk in the room i'm gonna close my laptop and pretend to be asleep

8:28 AM. I fell asleep (my mom never came)

Well i'm gonna go, i'm going to school for a midterms prep thing, and then i'll be back for more studying. Fun day.

No comments: