Sunday, January 11, 2009

Airport post

I am sitting at JFK airport in New York, gate 10, 12:10 flight to portland, and I am 95% sure the Mr. Dawson is sitting across from me, and four seats to my left. I havn't said anything for 2 reasons
1.) It might not be him.
2.) I don't want to make awkward small talk with the principal for half an hour.

I saw him earlier, and I was like "Wow he looks exactly life Mr. Dawson, and now I see him again on a flight to portland, so I'm pretty sure it's him.

Why would the principal be in new york?

Why is James in New York?

Why hasn't he made a new post in so long?

How can this be butter? I can't believe it!

(Random note, on the announcements, they were calling people to report to a gate or something and the lady said something like "Bill Fordson, Harry, Potter" and then she started speaking in spanish. I'm thinking someone might have pulled a prank, and harry potter is not at this airport.

Obviously he just uses his broom when he needs to fly places...)

All these answers, and more, next time on JAMMEEESSS'SS BLOGGGG!!!!

No comments: