Monday, March 16, 2009

Parents and Privacy

This will be a short one, but I think parents need to try and understand the fact that they're children have lives that are separate from theirs. This keeps happening to everyone. I mean this is the third time I've found out about parents reading our blogs. We are pretty sure that one of my friends mom started reading my blog for a little while at the beginning of the year, and now this is the second recent time a parent started reading their kids blog.

Really it is just invading their privacy. If someone doesn't want their parent to know something, they have the right to not tell them until they choose too. I mean they have lives that are separate from ours, and we should be able to have lives that are separate from theirs.

Another example that isn't as bad is I hate it when parents get facebook. I ignored both my parents when they friended me, because the fact is I don't act the same around my parents. I want to have a place where I can relax and be only with friends, and they shouldn't try to take that away.

I don't feel like putting the effort into making a well constructed argument against parents and stuff but I just wanted to say that I am mad at parents who do that, and they need to respect their childrens privacy.

I don't know what to do about song of the day... I feel like I should have an angry song...

ooh, I got one

We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
http://www.mtv.com/videos/twisted-sister/54323/were-not-gonna-take-it.jhtml
wicked laggy video but... http://www.spike.com/video/twisted-sister-were/2791000 that one is worst quality but less laggy

No comments: